traffic accident abroad

 You had a traffic accident abroad?

Your vehicle is damaged because of a traffic accident abroad and do you want  to claim compensation?

Do you ask whether lawyers fees , surveyors fees or other fees would be covered or not ?

A surveyor determines  the extent of damage and creates an survey.

We are able to inspect the vehicle  in the country of accident or home country.


The survey can be created in different languages like german, english, polish.

Calculating the cost of repairs for vehicles can be created in 21 languages like German, Polish, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Romanian, Slovak e.g.

Our surveyor network MOTOEXPERT is able to provide services in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria.


Call us, our experts will be pleased to advise you!

Einen Kommentar schreiben

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.